The 2015 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems in Hamburg, Germany, was packed full of all kinds of amazing robots. In addition to industry exhibitors, there was a strong presence from research institutions, especially from Europe, demonstrating the unique capabilities of the robotic platforms that they’ve developed.
- DRC HUBO (Developed by a group of Universities led by Drexel University)
- TOMM (Funded by the Seventh Framework Programme of the European Union)
- iCub (Developed as part of the EU project RobotCub)
- WALK-MAN (Funded by the European Commission)
- DLR Hand Arm System (Developed at the DLR in Germany)
- Momaro (Developed by the Science Institute of University of Bonn, Germany)